Our audit and business services manager is a Registered Company Auditor and Australian Chartered Accountant with years of experience formerly with a Big 4 firm.
Therefore Critique Business Consultants is the right choice to cater for all your auditing needs.
Our auditors are proficient at carrying out statutory audits for the following:
• Trust Accounts, including Solicitors Trusts and Real Estate Trusts
• Registered Clubs and Charities
• Not for profit organizations
• Small and medium size companies
• Foreign owned companies and their Australian subsidiaries
Many entities also utilise our services to conduct performance audits which involve the review and documentation of internal controls and procedures. Such audits are invaluable in establishing how effectively the business in question is operating.
A performance audit can cover areas such as:
• Human Resource Review – including Job Descriptions, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), Employee Handbooks & Review procedures
• Benchmarking and efficiency reviews
• Setup, review and benchmarking of accounting systems
• Developing and implementing policies and procedures
• Budget forecasts and cashflows
• Advice on GST and Business Activity Statements
A detailed audit can help to identify potential issues, improve processes and procedures and provide invaluable insight for those who want to micromanage certain parts of their business.